Saved by the Bell played an important role in my life. It was the first show that I became overly excited about and that I watched reruns of hundreds of times. I remember my parents frustration over the difficulty of waking me up on weekdays for school only to find me wide awake bright and early on Saturday mornings waiting for cartoons and Saved by the Bell to come on. And thanks to my dedication to watch episodes multiple times as well as the Saved by the Bell trivia board game I own(ed), I believe I will forever remember useless trivia about the show. I remember: the A.C. in AC Slater stands for Albert Clifford; Kelly & Zack's song at the Max was A12, A new dance named "The Sprain" was invented by Lisa Turtle when Casey Kasem held a dance contest at the Max, and Slater's chameleon that died was named Artie - just to throw out a few examples of said useless knowledge. Who knew my dedication to Saved by the Bell would only be the beginning of many future obsession phases with different TV shows?
Mark-Paul Gosselaar was on Jimmy Fallon this week in character the whole time as Zack Morris and I loved it!! The video is below, if you were or are a Saved by the Bell fan I definitely recommend checking it out:
And here's an interview where Mark-Paul discusses the appearance.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was going to forward this to you!! It made me laugh so hard! Saved by the Bell...what a classic show! HAHA!
Definitely a classic! I'm honored you thought of me when you saw it. Let's play my Saved by the Bell trivia next time I'm in town. :)
Post a Comment